MORRISON GIRLS PHOTOGRAPHY

Welcome to our photography blog. This is where we post previews of sessions and random tidbits from my life. Visit www.halleymorrison.com for more information. Feel free to leave comments- It's always good to hear from readers, old and new!

Tuesday, August 12

Film

So I know, I've been slacking off as far as the posting goes- but I'll make it up to you guys! I have two photo shoots scheduled for tomorrow and several others lined up that I'm really looking forward to.

As I was looking through my "random" folder for images to include in this blog, I found some photos that I took this past school year for a photography class! All of these were taken with ~gasp!~ film! Well, one is with a pinhole camera actually.
This first one is my favorite: the colors and subject remind me of something that would be printed huge and put up on a funky store wall or something.

So I know this one isn't perfect- but that's what I like about it. The film was really thin which gives it this ghost like appearance. It reminds me of a Julia Margaret Cameron photo. (Google her, her photos were awesome.)I have a collection of clear bottles- and they make great photo subjects! The Coca Cola bottle is from Samoa which is why it's so big.And this is me! This was taken with a pinhole camera which is why it's so crude. I scanned it into the computer and then inverted the image so it's not negative anymore.

No comments: