MORRISON GIRLS PHOTOGRAPHY

Welcome to our photography blog. This is where we post previews of sessions and random tidbits from my life. Visit www.halleymorrison.com for more information. Feel free to leave comments- It's always good to hear from readers, old and new!

Tuesday, August 19

Hello Hello!

Sorry it's taken me so long to post again- I was gone this weekend and had no Internet. But had a wonderful time!! On this vacation I even got some photos taken of me. That's right- I was in front of the lens, so now I know how you guys feel being photographed. And I thought it was kind of fun! My mom took most of them and Georgia Mae got a few in too! I'll post more of those later.

Oh, and my little beta fish, Bauble, died today! Sad I know. Well anyways here's a peek at what I've been up to:

No comments: