MORRISON GIRLS PHOTOGRAPHY

Welcome to our photography blog. This is where we post previews of sessions and random tidbits from my life. Visit www.halleymorrison.com for more information. Feel free to leave comments- It's always good to hear from readers, old and new!

Sunday, August 3

Georgia takes the camera..

Although it is not widely known- my sister (who is also the public relations coordinator, marketing director and model for our business.. say that three times fast!!) is also an awesome photographer!!

She took these while vacationing in the British Virgin Islands earlier this summer (and yes, I was jealous. Really really jealous.. lol)! I'm trying to convince her to try her hand at portraits- I think she would be awesome. So for now here are some sweet landscapes. Oh, and keep in mind that she took these with a Canon Powershot S5 IS, so not an SLR.

One last thing- if you're wondering what any of these things are (why are there burning globes in the water?!?!?), just email us and she can explain it. I'm not very good because I wasn't there!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice work georgie!!